Friday, March 07, 2014

Friday Foolery

German Chancellor Angela Merkel recently visited England and spent time with the British Prime Minister, David Cameron. There are photos. Some are quite incriminating. Don't look Samantha.

"Ange, I promise. I have no recording devices on me".

Or was it "Ange, wanna see my private school boi tits"? His seduction technique was subtle.


"Ohh Davey, you are so very naughty."


"Oh my god Cammo, Queen Victoria was one of us. Who would have known she had such a sense of humour."

Or was it, "Cammo, we really shouldn't be laughing about President Hollande like this in public. There by the grace of god go we".


The Merke demonstrating her husband's size, which seems quite impressive compared to Cammo's size. Sam Cam sits in the sidelines, perhaps wishing she had married a German. Nevertheless, it is not always about size but attraction.


"Scheisen British weather. It is fine and sunny back in Berlin."


Cammo took The Merke to his local church service and they were mesmerised by the Very Reverend Beauchamp's sermon about forgiving and forgetting. The Merke perhaps less so.


Cammo and The Merke hit the dance floor, quite restrained initially.


But as my great grandmother warned my grandmother about dancing, one thing leads to another. Sam Cam had left, but she forgot one of her children, as is her habit, and came back. Sam Cam was not happy at what she saw.


It seems the Anglo Germanic relationship is really close now. Diplomacy works in so many fashions. 

28 comments:

  1. Great photos and funny in some ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosia, very funny, I think.

      Delete
  2. I did enjoy the directions your mind took me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy EC? I feel damned with faint praise.

      Delete
    2. Put it down to the influence of my English mama - and the gentle art of understatement.

      Delete
    3. Well EC, as the headline almost said, Tomfoolery.

      Delete
  3. Quite a clever commentary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever so modestly Diane, I suggest the commentary was brilliant.

      Delete
  4. Hello Andrew,
    It is so nice to see political leaders enjoying each other's company these days. The press likes to focus on the backstage brawls but these delightful snaps are evidence (should any be needed) that Anglo German relations are alive and well.

    Let us face it, the financial affairs of the EU must be best addressed over a nice cup of tea and cake. That is the way we Brits do business best and Ange is up for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JayLa, the are kind of on the same side of the political fence, and while I don't know about Cameron, Merkel is a football fanatic, which is what they were watching together.

      Tea and cake, or a pint and a stein, it is probably good that they seem to get along. Disappointingly, I know more about them both, precious little really, than 99.5% of Australians. It is all very remote from us, although their decisions affect us.

      Delete
  5. Andrew, you have just set the bar higher for yourself. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit of fun FC. We all need distractions FROM MY NORMALLY 20 MINUTE CAR TRIP HOME THAT TURNED INTO A 45 MINUTE TRIP.

      Delete
  6. Brilliant ! Thank god they took that last shot before there was any tongue action :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Grace. It is not something I would want to see.

      Delete
  7. I loved your witty comments on each picture haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, well I see a new career in the offing for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun60, I would probably get sued, often.

      Delete
  9. Hahaha ! great pictures ! I think she gets quite well along with all the male politicians, except maybe with little Hollande, nobody likes this guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hollande seems to be such a disappointment, Gattina.

      Delete
  10. My kind of humor I'm afraid. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fifty Shades of Diplomacy? Well done.

    Now you should try a post on John Howard and Helen Clark!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, there's a thought Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You could cut glass with those nipples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cammo the nipple boi. I like it Fen. He suddenly looks better.

      Delete
  14. What great photo captures. So glad you have the inside scoop on what was really being said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell, the body language was clear. They had the hots for each other. I can't believe I am doing the Chancellor of Germany/Prime Minister of England. The thought of that will not be a stimulus for me when I am home alone.

      Delete