Thursday, September 05, 2013

Hot Guy, single X

I am not talking about who you may wish to spend the rest of your life with, I am talking about base (I need one of French symbols over the a there) sexual attraction. How does that work then?

Aren't we all attracted to a nice looking face? For mine, it is dark and smouldering Latin looks. But Latin looks come with hairy bodies, and I prefer smooth  bodies, like a Asian body but then I like black men too and they can vary from hairy to smooth. Why are red heads always so good at the biz? Ok, it could be summarised as I like men, in all their variations.

In spite of my partner being older than I am, and he was when I was younger too, haha, he was once young and I find young men attractive, especially if they are a bit alternative. It is seldom I find older men attractive in a sexual way, but here is one who really turns me on.

He is a local comedian, a reformed heroin user who is still taking methadone. His voice sounds like that of an older man, no doubt honed by drugs, drinks, cigarettes and a wicked lifestyle. He identifies as being straight, but has 'walked on the wild side' once at least. He has been on tv in Underbelly as a prisoner who raped a young fellow prisoner and also in the past as a comedian.

At our dyke friend's insignificant birthday at a St Kilda hotel, out of the blue he bought her a beer because it was her birthday. She didn't have a clue who he was, but I knew and had to tell her who it was.

He fits none of the above criteria of mine for hot, yet I find him incredibly sexy. I don't expect you to understand, but it just works for me.

His name is Greg Fleet. One can have some fantasies, surely.

13 comments:

  1. I was watching him in Underbelly only last Sunday night and thinking how creepy he looked. Of course that was the role he was playing.

    It's interesting that we can be drawn to someone for reasons sometimes unexplainable to others as well as to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not see that Victor, but I can imagine he could successfully play a role like that.

      Delete
  2. I saw him perform in the Comedy Festival many years ago. He was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He turned up then Wombat? He was notoriously unreliable.

      Delete
  3. Subtle, succinct & surreal are qualities I would find tres appealing in anyone Andrew, man or woman :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subtle and succinct sound good to me Grace. Not sure about the surreal. Do any of your tradies fit the bill of the three esses?

      Delete
    2. Hmmm! Maybe the cabinet maker who came yesterday....UNTIL, he said it would be four weeks till he could fit them, that was a real 'turn off' haha!

      Delete
  4. Nice enough to look at, but does nothing for me. He's all yours Andrew.
    I don't like red heads either, which sounds wrong, I have male friends with red hair but I'm not attracted to them. same with blondes. I usually find myself attracted to dark haired men. Dark eyes too. Blue is fine, but not wishy-washy pale blue or see-through grey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River, so you will be holidaying in Spain next, or Latin America?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Diane, I am sure you are like me in that I don't care about not caring but one does like to keep the memories of being excited.

      Delete
  6. Who I'm attracted to depends on where I am in my monthly cycle, it's quite hilarious really. Greg doesn't do it for me however, you can have him all to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, perhaps you should read 50 Shades of Gray and I believe within are some methods that may cause him to hurry up.

    Fen, since I don't cycle, I am much more faithful. Wait, no I'm not.

    ReplyDelete