Wednesday, October 11, 2017

You judge

Dressing and styling yourself to your age is important. You may disagree but I think I do it appropriately. R certainly does so. He has a terrific head of hair, albeit greying and his hair is cut to a style that takes his thick hair into account. My hair is thin and I am balding, so I keep my hair very short. When I was younger I remember Ex Sis in Law said my hair was never the same twice, and that is quite true, long, short, bleached, ponytail, curly, slicked back, skin head shaved, mohawk and rats tails.

One could forgive The Trumpet for many things, but honestly, his hair? Donny, mate, get your hair right. I am thinking number three buzz cut with a ginger dye, or the same cut with the natural grey.

From Facebook, with perhaps an annotation by Lord Sedgwick of Strathmore.

16 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how often I've had bad hair days (lol), so like you, I keep it short and stay out of trouble. Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a wise decision on your part RO. Our hair will only be ruffled in a hurricane.

      Delete
  2. The speech bubble is great. I think he uses the same hairdresser as Boris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie, yes, you have your own example. Some how such hair on Boris suits his character.

      Delete
  3. The man has monumentally disgusting morality, politics, knowledge of the world, views about women, fluency in English, views about non-whites, understanding of universal health care etc etc. He is vulgar, angry and cruel.

    I wouldn't worry about his hair .... or any other of his organs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hels, is it not a wonder he has lasted in office as long as he has?

      Delete
  4. Oh my gawd that man is ugly.. you are kinder than me Andrew I forgive him nothing! That hair really is hilarious, you are so right, short back and sides and his hair would be the least of his worries 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, he seems to do nothing to endear himself to anyone, even when visiting disaster areas.

      Delete
  5. Echoing your last two commentators. I also forgive him nothing. And his hair is an expression of his character. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC, don't expect a list of long and well argued comments against your opinion.

      Delete
  6. There really isn't much one can say in Chump's favour; is there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. From your title I thought you were going to talk about clothing. I'm glad you didn't, I have no sense of style or what is appropriate for my age.
    I have brought my hair into the grandma age though. No more ponytail for me. Short and wavy from now on, or short and frizzy if I get caught in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River, it is really all about with what you feel comfortable in and about not being extreme in your older years. Mother bought a new dress today. Her arms are so skinny and wrinkled now, so I said the dress was nice but always needs a sleeved top.

      Delete
  8. What can one say to that? Being non stylish myself and a person who cuts my own hair, I can't with authority judge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strayer, I bet your hair never looks that, even in the wind.

      Delete