Saturday, July 01, 2017

Happy 150th Canada Day

Truly, I am not just wishing Canada a happy 150th Canada Day on this July the 1st so I can share a photo of Prime Minister Jussy. No, no, not at all. Look, here is a maple leaf. Does that prove my bona fides? We were in Canada two years ago for Canada Day. What fun! Jussy can march in a gay pride march one day, and then the next be a leg spreading uber male. I feel faint. (Trumpet down south also makes me feel faint, but in a very different way)



Later edit: It is Canada's 150th Canada Day. I have changed a couple of things to mark the occasion and best wishes to any Canadian readers, especially Jackie at Junkboat Travels.

17 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what one has to say about Canada Day; eat, drink, and be merry, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cro, it may interest you to know that our premium ABC, like the BBC, local radio broadcaster thought Canada was an independent country. While it is not of the same status of Australia, it is essentially still a colony.

      Delete
  2. That's a very nice maple leaf :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now River, if Jussy had a maple leaf in front of his........ok, better stop there.

      Delete
  3. Great day to all Canadians!

    If I ever had to leave Australia for any reason, Canada would be my Plan B. Vancouver, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meet you there in Vancouver Hels, and we will sip coffee together.

      Delete
  4. Happy Canada Day indeed.
    And like Hels, Canada (or perhaps New Zealand) would be high on my list if I were to leave Oz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC, while I do like New Zealand, it is the shaky isle and neither you nor I need more shaky in our lives. Maybe better to killed by a falling icicle in Canada. But no icicles in Vancouver, I think.

      Delete
  5. We believe you Andrew, thousands wouldn't. I'm sure your reasons are absolutely bonerfida 😀😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Err, well, Grace. You know me too well. But then of course the thought of Jussy whispering sweet nothings into your your ear in French would be a total turn off for you.

      Delete
  6. Their boss guy is really cute.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merle, a bit out of order, but the weight of man on top of you........

      Delete
  7. Thanks, Andrew. It was a great day but we had rain, again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pity. We normally add with a comment about wet weather, but we need the rain.

      Delete
  8. Gosh he's good looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is indeed, Strayer. But then you have your own leader and he is.......

      Delete