Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Josh and cheap political words

I am used to the Jews of Australia supporting our Labor(sic) Party. The Liberal Party, our conservative right wing party, once would have nothing to do with Jews or Catholics. It seems it has learnt to take all people on board if it wants to be elected as a government.

Perhaps Liberal Prime Minister for the future is Josh Frydenberg and he is Jewish. Photo from the Murdoch press. He has the old seat once owned by the Colt from Kooyong.  By giving him one of the prime safest Liberal Party seats in Australia, clearly his party thinks he has a big future.


I was brung up proper like, and told to never comment on a person's personal appearance and generally I don't. 

However when Mr Frydenberg says such silly things on national tv, like about how pensioners are going to bed at 6pm because they can't afford heating, then I reckon he is fair game. If pensioners are going to bed at 6pm, they will be awake at the latest at 3am and need even more heating as it will be colder. Perhaps your dear pensioners could do as Mother does, and go to bed at midnight and get up at 9am, that is sleep through the coldest part of the 24 hour day. I haven't done the maths, but that could be more economical. Gloves are off, Josh.

Dear Josh. 

I note you have you have started using cheap black Asian hair dye. I am not a great example to advise about style, but I suggest you leave your hair colour alone and let it age gracefully. Perhaps you might also consider a number 1 buzz haircut. It may enhance your appeal to Sarah and Simon, the conservatively brought up youth in your electorate, who are in their youthful ignorance are inclined to rebel and vote Labor or Greens before they realise who really represents their interests and inheritances.  

Best wishes, 

Andrew, who spends a lot of time in your electorate, but who fortunately at home has a decent Federal local Jewish Labor Party Member of Parliament. 

15 comments:

  1. I once saw this chap in the flesh while out at dinner at the most expensive restaurant I have ever been to in Canberra, luckily nobody I know was paying, it was a work do. Joe Hockey was there and Mathias Cormann before I knew who he actually was, as well as a few other people I did not recognise at all. They were in a private room thankfully.

    I hate it when men try to hang onto scraps of hair. Just man up, accept what is going on, and shave all of that stuff off. And do not, under any circumstances, comb over. If ever I start a political party, it will be named NO COMBOVERS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoskred, I did not realise you moved in high society. I agree with you about men holding on to scraps of hair. Umm, better go and check my own hair in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black died hair looks more dead than a Dodo. There's something about that lack-lustre blackness that makes me suspicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, Cro. While France is not exempt from politicians using bad hair dye, China really excels at it.

      Delete
    2. "Dead" black hair on aging women is really bad, more so when they forget to match the eyebrows, but put too much black eyeliner around their peepers too.

      Delete
  4. I'm not very familiar with your political parties.
    So the liberal party is actually conservative?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird as it is Sandra, yes.

      Delete
  5. Well that was telling him Andrew 😀 I have to agree, his hair is 'orrible! When are people going to realise that aging 'gracefully' is the best way to go 😀😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Grace.

      Delete
    2. And fortunately you and I are doing so.

      Delete
  6. I feel sorry for Josh Frydenberg. He is trying to establish the corrent ecological policies, to save Australia and the rest of the world. And he has the support of his prime minister, half the Conservative Party, all the scientific community and 80% of the population. But Abbottoir and his rightwing henchmen think climate change is a left wing hoax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hels, I might be inclined to have some sympathy for him if he did not make such stupid utterances as I mentioned above. I expect he is a reasonably decent bloke.

      Delete
  7. Perhaps he is remembering days when people rose and went to bed with the sun, and many elderly people still do that. Me, on the other hand, I stay up until about 10.30 now, then get into a feather cocoon of a bed and stay there until 9am. Sometimes I'm awake in the wee hours, but I put on something to keep my shoulders warm and sit up in bed reading, with the quilt pulled up to underarms. Until I fall asleep again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River, ha, if I go to bed at 10.30 I will be wide awake by 6.00. It is probably better for humans to sleep when the sun is down, but oh such a short day in winter, and such long days in summer.

      Delete