Thursday, June 22, 2017

How can this woman go on

I thought Margaret Court may have slipped up with an unfortunate phrasing of words. It is not such a thing at all. She has added grist to the mill with a continuation of even more extreme comments about gay people, adding more recently transgender people to her list. I don't understand transgender stuffs, but if that is how people are, then so be it. The worry about that remark is that I don't understand pedophilia either, but not so be it. There are many things I don't understand.

Mrs? Miss? Ms? Court was to speak tonight at a Liberal Party fundraiser. There were protesters who tried to block her way, but the sheer fact that the Liberal Party are paying her to speak at a fundraiser disappoints me greatly. I don't know if the protesters prevented her saying disappointing and hating words. The conservative Liberal Party has always had gay members. They just weren't out there. Now one or two are. And the big one, an important Minister, has still not come out. It is to the party's shame that it sups with the devil, aka, Court.


I don't how and when or how it will be phrased, but a source indicates to me that the tennis court, Margaret Court Arena, will be renamed, as it should be............and I might add should never have been named after her in the first place. Her views were already known.

14 comments:

  1. Sigh.
    In my views at any rate, there are a LOT of devils that the coalition is happy to sup with. And dine with. And flirt with. And sometimes mate with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC, sadly all quite true.

      Delete
  2. We have a separation of church and state in this country. People may believe any religious creed they choose, inside their home and church. But they cannot try to influence public policy in government, the courts, Qantas or anywhere else. Shame on you, Margaret :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said Hels. She gives succour to many with objectionable views.

      Delete
  3. We are talking about the tennis player why. would they want her to speak at a fundraiser, I am more interesting when will my invitation arrive, I would simply say give the buggers money and they will spend it, did she talk about tennis balls and rackets. Maybe a bad photo but she is not a happy Chappy from that photo.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merle, I think she is popular with a certain section of the Liberal Party, along with a certain section of voters. Whether it was politically wise, I am not sure. It is hard to imagine that she has any sense of humour at all.

      Delete
  4. I just want to know how she got from Perth to Melbourne. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snoskred, on her broomstick, but it is a good point.

      Delete
  5. Needs to keep her thoughts to herself I think, she has caused unrest - I believe she preaches or something for a living!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret, preach is one word for it. I can think of more.

      Delete
  6. Does anyone really take her seriously? She's still living in the dark ages. She looks like an angry woman to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cro, given she was invited to speak at a Liberal (conservative) Party event, clearly some do.

      Delete
  7. She really does look like a pious miserable old cow doesn't she ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, pious is a great word to describe her.

      Delete