Saturday, December 24, 2016

I laughed: Tech lesson #157

I posted this photo on FB I came across on Twitter and the comments are slightly altered to protect the guilty. Tradie Brother eventually joined FB after previously saying it was evil and led to the break up of friends and family. He is a real prankster and is very amusing at times. He puzzled Mother for some time when he stuck fake flowers in a couple of her garden bushes. He admits he is not tech literate and only accesses the internet with his phone, and he plays the ocker bogan (chav or redneck) so well. He can actually write proper English quite well.


Me: A photo for Tradie Brother. No TB, you are too old to be climbing trees.

TB: I

TB: Ihadadreammedobetter

Oldest Niece: you need to put spaces in dad

TB: How

Oldest Niece: The button that says space

8 comments:

  1. so this is TradieBro, not ABI bro?

    I snorkled though. wishing you all a safe peaceful happy Chrismukkah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct Annie. TB only has alcohol related brain injuries that have not manifested yet. As Little Jo and Mother say between each other, love you Annie.

      Delete
  2. That's a funny tree !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Gattina, it is the kind of prank my TB would do if he thought of it.

      Delete
  3. I love the tree, that's very inventive and quite Christmassy with the colours.
    Laughed a bit at "the button that says space"
    I remember learning my first mobile and how patient my girl was with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is inventive, River, and I suspect alcohol may have been involved. TB won't learn fast as he won't sit down and play with his phone.

      Delete