Monday, July 04, 2016

The politics in brief

I did not trust former Prime Minister Julia Gillard after she  curiously said she did not believe in gay marriage.

I did not trust Malcolm Turnbull once he as Communication Minister when he opted for fibre to the node and not firbre to the home. Further confirmed by he continuing with the gay marriage plebiscite rather than just enacting legislation.

R really dislikes Bill Shorten because of the take away pie incident but Shorten has not done so badly as Prime Ministerial material.

6 comments:

  1. I am wary of them all. But some much more than others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC, very much some more than others.

      Delete
  2. Poor Bill, now he's in trouble for eating his sausage from the middle. As far as I'm concerned he did what a politician should, he worked right up to vote closing time and it made a difference.
    I wish they would just say yes to gay marriage and we can all start saving for a new frock for Andrew and R's big bash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What big bash might that be Jah Teh? Neither of us have found anyone to marry and we certainly won't marry each other.

      Delete
  3. I'm still as confused as I ever was. There is just nothing clear cut enough for me to understand. No matter who gets in, they all do what they said they wouldn't, while the losers go nyah, nyah, nyah, we would have done such and such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River, that is a quite accurate description of what happens.

      Delete