Friday, March 11, 2016

Bad Jews

I have a disproportionate number of Jewish blog readers and blog mates. I also have a disproportionate number of current and ex school teachers. If you are neither, I still luv ya.

The comedy show on in St Kilda next month called Bad Jews rather appeals to me and I think we will see it. I just hope it not as obvious as bacon on special in the supermarket stuff.

The performers and performance may not be new, but I think it will be quite funny. Warn me off if you don't think it will be or if you are Jewish and you have issues with the show.

8 comments:

  1. You are going to review it for us aren't you? Please? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC, I will if we see it. It is not on until next month.

      Delete
  2. echoing EC here, pleasepleasepleaseplease :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been my experience with people of the Jewish faith that I personally know that they have a brilliant sense of humour. I think you're in for a good laugh Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, their humour is often self deprecating and will be laughing at them laughing at themselves?

      Delete
  4. I'm neither Jewish nor a school teacher. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strayer, not all are, but is does surprise me how many fit into those categories.

      Delete