Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mocking the speaker

This rich old overgroomed politician  has been of Australia's Liberal Party, travels Australia and the world at taxpayer's expense for private travel and racks up monster bills she thinks we taxpayers should pay.




This rich old bloke of the Liberal Party who may well go on to be our Prime Minister, might rack up big bills when overseas, but his local travel requirements are modest.




I heard a tv commentator say that once a politician is mocked in the media, they are politically dead meat. Here's mocking you Bronny. Poor Bronwyn, yet her arrogance and self assurance will undoubtedly carry her on.

Later edit: Bishop hired a helicopter at taxpayers expense to travel to a Liberal Party function in Geelong, a one hour drive by car, for $5000. Today Turnbull caught the train to Geelong, using his MYKI public transport card for the cost of a few dollars.

15 comments:

  1. Andrew fantastic post about politicians I totally agree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosia, animals always soil their nest at some point.

      Delete
  2. The Age even published a Choppergate Game today

    Brownyn Bishop's Choppergate scandal spawns 'Bronny Copter' game

    July 28, 2015 - 1:05PM
    To view the entire article, click on: http://www.theage.com.au/digital-life/games/brownyn-bishops-choppergate-scandal-spawns-bronny-copter-game-20150728-gim1dp.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was quite amusing Carol. I reckon the writing is on the wall.

      Delete
  3. Bronnie is an living (I think) example that the age of entitlement is not dead. Or not dead for some. I am pretty certain she will survive this upheaval. Sigh.
    Mind you, that photo of Malcom looks a little as if he is wearing a clerical collar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC, perhaps deliberate. A halo would have been going too far.

      Delete
  4. I thought the same thing about the collar E.C. Politicians all around seem to have the same aroma... rat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are being unfair to rats. Really unfair. Eau-du-pollie is a stench all of its own...

      Delete
    2. Jac, to me it looks a bit like Indian dress, but yes, I what you both mean.

      Nice work EC.

      Delete
  5. Turnbull, one of Australia's wealthiest men, often travels from his electorate office, across the street from my apartment, by train to his Sydney appointments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victor, going against my firm political views, I could actually vote for Turnbull but I do have issues with a few things he has said and been responsible for. Difficult to believe perhaps, but even I am not shallow enough to vote for him because he uses public transport, however admirable it is of him. Quite practical at times for him too, no doubt.

      Delete
  6. Time for Bronnie to pack up and go home I think, she's well and truly worn out her welcome.
    Ha Ha EC eau-du-pollie (*~*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River, I don't mind swearing in context. You could just say she should just fuck off.

      Delete
  7. OK I'll just say it Andrew.. she should truck off! The woman drives me crazy whenever I watch Parliament Question Time, the woman should take up knitting and stay at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, it looks like that may happen.

      Delete