Saturday, January 10, 2015

A very strange dream

This is quite an embarrassing post. I don't normally dream much, that I recall and certainly not about blog people but for some odd reason I recalled this dream vividly this morning when I woke, 09.00 04/01/15.

R and I were at a venue. I am not sure what it was but some sort of gambling venue that maybe was putting on a show. The cost to enter was $15 and I had the money in my hand. I dropped the $10 note and turned around to pick it up and there were two blokes behind us. They were both offering me my dropped $10 note but one bloke who was holding the ten dollar note towards me said it was not mine as mine was crumpled, so I took the crumpled note from the other bloke, who for all the world looked like Gattina's husband Mr G. I wanted to tell R that the bloke was Mr G, but that would involve a lot of explanation and I really wasn't sure it was him.

We attended the performance, of what I am not sure, and  I kept looking at this bloke who I thought was Mr G. I was sure it was him. I knew he was visiting Australia, but I thought only in Sydney, not in Melbourne.

Ok, I must tackle him when the show finishes and ask him if he is Gattina's Mr G? I did and like a celebrity does, he ignored me, well he did say some foreign words to me and behaved like a celebrity brushing off a fan. His English speaking and glamorous female minder answered for him, except she would not confirm or deny if Mr G was Gattina's Mr G. Mr G's minder was a nasty type. I shouted at her.  How dare you not confirm! I will have you know I know Gattina and I will get to the bottom of this.

And then  nature called and I was awake.

Lol if Gattina tells Mr G about this, but let me reassure her, I am not lusting after her husband. Of course the question might be asked, what was he doing with a glamorous female minder?

22 comments:

  1. What a bizarre dream. Freud would have had a field day analysing your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun60, that one maybe, but I don't generally remember dreams, assuming I have more than the ones I do remember.

      Delete
  2. Andrew, it was strange but thanks it life is interesting , isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting Gosia? Weird, certainly.

      Delete
  3. The sort of dream it is good to wake from...
    And yes, I wonder what (if anything) your subconcious is trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC, maybe it was telling me take pills and sleep more soundly.

      Delete
  4. Darling Andrew,

    Are you sure that you have not had a little too much of Melbourne's sun? Perhaps one tram ride too many? Or maybe just a very fertile imagination!

    Whatever, we think it just as well that you woke up when you did before events went seriously wrong and Gattina or Mr G or whoever took revenge. A glamorous female minder......it could have been worse.....no glamour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest JayLa, maybe the cause was the last remaining miniature of Hungary's finest spirit I slugged down before retiring.

      Indeed no glamour would have led to a worse outcome. I probably would have punched her on her well sculptured nose. I expect I may have negotiated better if the minder was a handsome male.

      Delete
  5. You turned your back on two men and bent over to pick up money. It's clear. The message of the dream is that..........you are gay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victor, I simply will not be subjected to such vile accusations. You know R, my boyfriend. Ask him. He will tell you there is little gay about me. Catch him on a bad day and he was will say I am far from gay but a miserable old....ah, whatever.

      Delete
  6. And what was he doing in Australia when he doesn't like travelling. Dreams are weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, that only occurred to me subsequently when I remembered the dream. Let me think. Gattina and Mr G have separate holidays. Maybe I am thinking of having a separate holiday. Maybe I am thinking this years holiday is costing too much. Maybe I would rather do something cheaper. Maybe R will lock me in a cell for being such a misery.

      Delete
  7. Perhaps your dream indicates disappointment that you will not be meeting up with Gattina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River, well did not meet up with Gattina when we had the chance when we were briefly in Brussels. I do regret not making a serious effort.

      Delete
    2. But as I am sure you know, meeting strangers, even if they are nice blog people, is not easy.

      Delete
  8. Dreams can be amusing, not that I dream very often at all. I'm pleased you posted your dream, it gave me a big smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks WA. I smiled when I read that you smiled. Truthfully, I think I do dream a bit, but just don't remember. Maybe you do too?

      Delete
    2. I guess i do dream at times but like you, i don't remember, perhaps it's just as well.

      Delete
  9. aaah the land of dreams is a very strange one indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fen, where all logic goes out the window.

      Delete
  10. Did you eat cheese before you went to bed Andrew? I just did.. you never know I might dream about thinking I saw you on the train into the city, but then I realise it can't be you because you're off gambling somewhere with Mr G.. damn cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Grace. I've heard that about cheese and there must be some basis for it.

      Delete