Monday, December 08, 2014

Köln is good

The lovely Fen has been swanning around the best places in Europe and London. I adored Cologne in Germany and six months later Fen walked the same streets as we did. I am fairly sure it is the same street, Hohe Strasse, but comparing Fen's photo to mine, the weather looks a degree or two cooler. Poor Fen. As this is published, she is probably in the air and on her way back to Australia and she is not happy to be returning. I get that.

My photos:



Fen's photo:

7 comments:

  1. Fen's photos do look a tad cooler. Which would be enough reason for me not to want to return.
    I do loathe our summer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC, I am with you. Thankfully it has cooled down a bit again.

      Delete
  2. Andrew, I was in Cologne in 2012 it is a great , multicultural city where there are a lotof lovely pubs and resaturants. And the famous Cathedral I must put my photos maybe I am going to do this week so we can compare my point of view.... Nice memories - I would like to come back again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosia, ah yes, Koln Dom and the wonderful square and so much outdoor eating and drinking and general fun. Did I hear it the second biggest city in Germany?

      Delete
  3. Oh yeah, just a little cooler Approx 4 degrees when I was there. Fresh.
    I adored Cologne, I think it's somewhere I could live.
    Am home now, the cats have forgiven me and I had a nanna nap earlier.
    I shall do a post once I've edited the pics from my proper camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fen, I thought that myself. Without any knowledge of how people live there, I really thought this is my kind of place, hopefully not in the soup kitchen line in the cathedral square.

      I guess you go back to work on Monday. You should be able to get a good post together by then. :-)

      Delete
    2. Let's all move over there, please?

      Delete