Friday, October 24, 2014

The Moscow Ritz

It has been ages since I have come across a flash mob YT clip worth sharing with you, but I reckon this one is a ripper. Someone in YT comments noted how annoying the squealing bride was. I find her to be so. I had two conclusions in mind for this post and I wasn't sure which one to use, so have both.

Mr Menzies, you did rather misinform me about the evils of communism.

or

Now, is not a communist country one where people work collectively for the good of all and there is not the gap in wealth and conspicuous consumption that is to be found in evil western countries?



12 comments:

  1. Not a policeman in sight. Remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun60, it is surprising when there is such a public disturbance, but then how to the rich and elite in Moscow operate?

      Delete
  2. That's pretty good! They were having heaps of fun, that's for sure. The squealing Bride was a little annoying, but not so much that I couldn't ignore it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It quite good fun by the look of it River. I guess I might squeal if so much money had been lavished on me.

      Delete
  3. I like the close-up of one of the dancers singing "Super Pooper!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell, it sounded more like Booper to me. Did you notice the odd pronunciation of Ritz by the bride?

      Delete
  4. It looks so bloody cold they have to dance to keep warm :) Well that was sort of unexpected Andrew, somehow I always imagine people in Russia to be rather dour and miserable, seems that is not so, not the youth anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, cold but quite beautiful too. I just think of car accidents when I think of Russia.

      Delete
  5. Fantastic Russians are very funny people who love entertainment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosia, we don't know very much about them here, although we have had Russian immigration.

      Delete
  6. Wow, that's what I call a Flash Dance. I'm sure it kept them warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, they certainly need to keep warm by the look of it.

      Delete