Thursday, June 26, 2014

Comedy Podcasts

Comedy and non commercial  non ABC/BBC podcasts I am listening to:

I Love Green Guide Letters - Steele Saunders (seen live)


The Little Dum Dum Club - Tommy Dassalo and Karl Chapman (seen live)



TOFOP - Wil Anderson (seen live)


Geeks Interrupted - Andy, Phil and Daniel

While it is actually commercial, Absolute Radio, Frank, Emily and Alun.
12.7 million downloads of their podcast weekly, with ads and music stripped out!





Bit of a male bias though, with the exception of Emily Dean, above.

I have just discovered a very entertaining female comedian in the the US. I Seem Fun - Jen Kirkman (will see live next year).

 

Thank you for saving my sanity during our long overseas flights.

8 comments:

  1. I may have to download some of these podcasts for my long commute to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keith, perfect for such times.

      Delete
  2. Andrew, I believe I will watch I Love Green Guide Letters at the weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Listen Gosia, not watch. It is a very local programme. See how you go.

      Delete
  3. TY, I've bookmarked this page and download some podcasts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FC, I would like to suggest at least one of them for you, but I can't. Jen's is very good because it is just her talking. That takes real talent. Absolute radio requires you being tuned to English humour.

      Delete
  4. aaah, you just reminded me I wanted to seek out the Sleek Geeks podcast with Adam and Dr Karl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good Fen. I must search out Greg Fleet's podcasts. I think you would like the pod from Absolute Radio.

      Delete