Monday, August 05, 2013

Falling down the chute update

I have a vague recollection that someone asked me to keep them informed about this case where implausibly a lass threw herself down a rubbish chute just a few doors from the Highrise. Here an update. It smells fishy to me.

The concierge who discovered the body of a woman who plunged to her death in a rubbish chute was subjected to a series of visits by an acquaintance of the victim’s boyfriend and told the death was suicide, an inquest has heard.

10 comments:

  1. I would have chosen a more clean place ! What a weird idea !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gattina, she had plenty of drugs if she wanted to kill herself.

      Delete
  2. No. Can't buy it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FC, I can't understand why the police so readily called it a suicide? Did you note who the parents were of one of the people of interest?

      Delete
    2. I must confess the final comments in the article did not register with me first time round. There was some vague memory of the story in the back of my mind.

      However, having taken a second look, it just seems to be the house of Rylah all over again.

      Delete
    3. FC, can I defend Sir Artie? He wasn't as corrupt as Sir Bob across our northern border.

      Delete
  3. Me neither :) I can smell fishy from way over here in Perth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that Grace. Sardines, you see.

      Delete
  4. I didn't read that article, but I heard on the radio that the page from the visitors book went missing (ripped out) for the day that she died. So very fish fish fishy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite correct Fen. Why would that happen?

    ReplyDelete