Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hotdogs got two head jobs in public

What an intriguing tidbit I heard in a podcast. The complete sentence was, 'Hotdogs got two head jobs in public and I can't even get one in private'.

Some serious questions arise from such a statement.

Who is Hotdogs and why is he well known?

Is he good looking?

Is he not good looking but hot in some other kind of way? (like really charming, or very funny or can sing French love songs into your ear while he caresses your ..... ?)

Does he have the Russell Brand mysterious pull, that I don't get at all? The only hot thing about Brand is that so many seem to desire him.

Assuming it is not his real name, why is he called Hotdogs?

Is the speaker who can't get a head job in private, of very plain appearance?

Sometimes you have forget the frivolity of life and concentrate on the more important things in society. I expect Wiki Wagnell will help me to find out who Hotdogs is and what he looks like, but you could help me along the way if you know.

I do have one clue. He seems to be Australian.

I struggle to keep up with popular kulcha. I've not even listened to the Eurovision winner's song.

8 comments:

  1. Well, well..hotdogs and head jobs! I bet you it's one of those headlines that when it sucks you in turns out to be quite lame :) Sorry it's late here in Perth haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, I think I might make a good headline writer.

      Delete
    2. LOL Grace. Very subtle.

      Delete
    3. Duh, it was early morning here when I read Grace's comment and I did not pick up the nuance.

      Delete
  2. There was a guy called Hotdogs that was in Big Brother if I recall... that is all I have to contribute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be him I think Fen.

      Delete
  3. Dontgoogle
    hotdogs got two headjobs
    I just have
    Wish I hadnt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not always good to have Google's 'safe search' off John, but mostly it is.

      Delete