Monday, May 27, 2013

Harry Hotness, Single X post

I was forced to watch a football match on tv last week, but it wasn't all bad. It was a monster screen. 65" inches comes to mind. Why have we gone backwards on matters metric? Manny, our fried from Malaysia is here. We caught up at a friend's place for a meal last weekend. I am sometimes silly when watching Aussie Rules and make remarks to provoke like, that was a great catch, when mark is the word. Manny called it a tied match when the correct word is draw. Coffee is Manny's business and Melbourne takes its coffee very seriously. We are on our way to educating the rest of Australia about coffee. Last time we were in Sydney, we found a place that served good coffee, more than one actually, which is a huge improvement over our previous visit. Oh dear, a couple of sentences in and I am already off on tangents. I will wrap the coffee thing here.

A seriously big event at the Showgrounds.
http://internationalcoffeeexpo.com/

including
http://internationalcoffeeexpo.com/world-barista-championship

Back to the footy. I think my last favourite footballer was Andrew Swallow.

Me: "R, Andrew Swallow is rather hot."

R: "Yes, he is nice."

Me: "Of course the question arises as to whether he does?"

This is Andrew Swallow. Nice, hey.




But I am nothing if not fickle and can switch from nice blond to smouldering black at the drop of a hat. I assumed he was of Australian Aboriginal heritage but apparently not.

According to WikiWagnell, Harry O'Brien has a Brazilian mother and a Congolese father. He was accused of making a homophobic remark last week, but he denied it and nothing came of the story.  I would not mind if he made homophobic remarks while we try to make coffee coloured babies together.  Imagine those lips wra...no, better not.


Our dyke friend expressed surprise that I liked him. She is from Tasmania. Tassie dealt with its black population in a quick and clean manner.


S'cuzy, can I bite those nips.


He looks very serious in the photos above. Does he not have sense of humour.



Yeah, he does. Who would want someone who you could not have a laugh with. Only the most base(insert accent). Who me?


12 comments:

  1. Pretty.... But I prefer rugby.......,
    In the showers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually prefer more soccer types John

      Delete
  2. Gosh it's hot in here, someone turn the heater off.....oh, it's already off....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extra blood pressure medication River.

      Delete
  3. Aren't we supposed to value these blokes for their amazing athletic skills, cooperative team approach, decent behaviour with the umpires and charity work with needy schools? Not their peccs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing a male fit for only one thing Hels? A nice turn of the tables on them.

      Delete
  4. I approve of your taste in coffee and men and coffee shaded men...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please you approve Craig.

      Delete
  5. Must get to Melbourne to try out this famous coffee you mention Andrew, I'll leave the coffee coloured (wasn't there a song!)hottie to you and Craig haha! Je prefer my men a little more 'well rounded' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, I think once Harry stops playing, he will become very well rounded.

      Delete
  6. ooh, I'd like to erm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Fen. I would erm...anytime.

      Delete