Friday, September 14, 2012

This rule does not apply to me

With feelings of much schadenfreud, I suggest this method to the City of Greater Dandenong to prevent vehicles other than buses from using Langhorne Place in Dandnong. If it works in Manchester, it will work in Dandenong. As in Manchester, there will be bleating about damaged cars. One bollard victim , a whiny woman I recall bleating through her faux tears, 'I had my disabled daughter and my two other kids in the car and I just wanted to get through to disabled parking space on the other side'. There is always a 'I just...'.


7 comments:

  1. Stupid woman! Go around like everyone else.
    Is the area clearly marked buses only, automatic bollards in operation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well marked River, and showing red or green lights to any traffic. Once the bollards are down, the bus gets a green light. No one else does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way those cars raced in suggests they knew very well what they were attempting and that was to beat the bollards before they rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Victor. It is hard to have any sympathy for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I could watch clips like this for hours and hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fen, I think the Dutch Bollard Runners is quite a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything that makes me laugh is good!!

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.