Sunday, July 22, 2012

A friend's shoes

A friend from overseas was stopped in the street in Melbourne and asked if his photo could be taken because of the shoes he was wearing. His photo was published on a blog about shoes. Now, I am a very up to date person with fashion (that girl who shoved her fist into her mouth, get out) but I have no idea what TODs are. For the more alert among you, perhaps you might, with a slight alphabetical adjustment, connect his name with our recent holiday. http://shoemakersofmelbourne.com/dannys-tuesday-tods/

Lordy, I just googled TOD. Expensive Italian.

9 comments:

  1. But they are very nice shoes...and as with all branded stuff, they cost money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking shoes, and the wearer is not bad himself too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed Michael. He probably made them tax deductible in some way.

    Peter, he is an ok looking and and does bat for our team, but I didn't find him very sexual, if you understand my meaning. He is a great guy though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, I've never worn anything so fashionable that I've been stopped in the street for photos. And I suspect that is an experience that will be denied me forever ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my style, but very cool that he got stopped in the street for a pic of his shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue shoes? Blue suede shoes?
    Oh my gosh!! It's Elvis!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me either Red. I did have a bottle of CK after shave once though.

    Fen, I am pleased to hear you have a style. I don't, past daggy.

    River, and you'll not be stepping on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't care less about the brand, but I love the shoes - like navy blue desert boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kath, unless they are outrageous, I never take much notice of people's shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.