I don't normally do these but since River asked and it is quite brief...
1. You're taking a three month holiday, no expenses spared, do you cruise the oceans or fly the skies?
Definitely fly. I want to see many places.
2. If you could ask God for one world-wide miracle, what would it be?
In the manner of a beauty contestant, world peace.
3. Would you choose sky diving or deep sea diving? (why?)
Neither. Both are too dangerous. I will go snorkelling though.
4. Would you choose having your wishes granted or having the power to grant wishes?
My wishes being granted would be turn out to be very self indulgent. I rather like the idea of being a dictator, so I choose the power to grant wishes.
5. If you could pick a song to be a world anthem, what would it be?
The obvious is one of those Geldorf/Lennon type world peace/help the starving type songs. But when the worries of the world get you down, you can just go out and fly a kite. So, from Mary Poppins, Let's Go Fly a Kite.
6. Do you dream in black and white or colour?
I don't really know. Colour I suppose.
7. Three-course meals or one-pot dinners?
Three courses please.
8. Do you menu plan, shop for two weeks worth of ingredients, then serve up toast and jam for dinner?
We don't menu plan but tend to buy the same things each week and decide what to cook for meals from what we have.
9. Do you dye your hair a totally different colour from what nature intended?
As opposed to dyeing it a little bit? Regardless, no. Can't wait to see Red and Jah Teh's responses.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
London in the summer there and Tasmania in our summer.
11. Do you change your home decor to suit the seasons or do you just leave things as they are year in year out?
Year in year out, it stays the same, only changing if something new is bought but still things stay in the same place. There is right place for furniture and once it is found, no need to move it.