Thursday, March 29, 2012

This week's flowers

Slightly qualified.

Our balcony plant. I wonder if James has already bought a cyclamen for his balcony. 



R's flowers from one of his sisters in England. They are lasting very well.



The flowers I gave R for his birthday. He has picked up that they were not cheap. They were not, but by golly, they are lasting well.



Something from a gift package for R's birthday from our friend in Japan. It is a bit of a case of only in Japan. It is just one coffee bag.



No photo, but gee the gift from the local retired priest and his Malaysian partner is nice. If your want to impress someone, you can't go past a box of Koko Black chocolates.


12 comments:

  1. Flowers and chocolates are gifts to be savoured. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisabeth, the flowers I bought are especially lovely. I have such good taste. Well, I know how to pay someone who does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this week's flowers are beautiful. I love the coffee bag, it almost looks like a little man lowering himself into the "bath".

    ReplyDelete
  4. River, you made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much luck for me with cyclamen. Been given twice, and didn't survive, and it was a gap of 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, really? Ours should last about three months. I just give it a drink every few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're a lovely coloured Cyclamen. I kill them with ease, my Nan has had hers for a couple of years and they just flourish. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fen, we chuck ours out after a few months. Once the weather warms, they are kaput.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much RED! Cool!! Will look out for the chox with Easter coming up ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red, I should take photos of our red things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you do, you could be a RED Alert guest in the future! Not sure if that's an incentive or not ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Red, I might just do that but it ain't gonna be nature.

    ReplyDelete