Monday, November 21, 2011

Boomerang


This is a bottle bag of sorts. We seem to have rather a lot of them, given to us with the gift of a bottle of wine. So when we give a bottle of wine, we had plenty of bottle bags to choose from. I received a bottle of wine from a friend for my birthday in October in the bag above. But, it is quite a distinctive bag and we clearly remember giving a bottle of wine to the same person in that same bag, so it has boomeranged back to us. Come the friend's birthday, guess which bottle bag she will get her wine in?

9 comments:

  1. Recycling at its best, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha it will become one of those giving and receiving games. No, not one of THOSE!!! Tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it and am somewhat miffed that I've never, ever been given wine in a fancy schmancy bottle bag before. Obviously my friends think I prefer them (the wine) nude or in a brown paper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. River, I don't think we will ever get to recycle the number of bottle bags we have. Might say something about us.

    Never done it Fen. It will be fun.

    Kath, you probably have rich friends who give you expensive bottles of wine and like to flash the label rather than cover it in a bottle bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least its not the obvious brown paper bag that you see winos use :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windsmoke, we keep a supply of those for when we are taking a bottle somewhere for our own use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO great you're doing your bit for carbon pollution reduction! I've come around to thinking that re-gifting is actually politically correct!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the concept Red.

    Cheers Displaced.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.