Monday, September 19, 2011

Charging Central

A new appliance has appeared at Charging Central. It was half price at the Shaver Shop and I decided I was owed a Father's Day present. Not that I have much, but it trims body hair. Without the clip on guides the result is like a very rough shave. There are three different guides to clip on, depending on the length of body hair you want to maintain. I am quite pleased with it. Btw, the radio is not plugged in but only used to make the wires look a bit tidier by hiding the bulk of them behind the radio.

So, you should go out and get yourself a body hair trimmer, and then like me, you will feel your life is complete.

12 comments:

  1. I'll stick to the razor, ta :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried an electric shaver many years ago but the shave wasn't close or smooth enough and seemed to dry out my skin. I'll stick to shave cream and razor :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Andrew:
    But, despite all that you protest here, was it, in fact, just an impulse buy? What next, we wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The very picture of the very modern gay man! Manscaping, no less!!

    Your intention to conceal cables by placing the radio in front of them is somewhat undone by the fact that they are partially visible by reflection in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! All these years and I didn't know what would make my life complete ... can't thank you enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayne, couldn't hubby do with a trim?

    Windsmoke, you are right. Nothing beats a cold sharp steel blade, but I find them hard work.

    JayLa, you are partly right. I have been interested in trying one for a while, and I saw it in a catalogue. The time was right.

    Victor, I know the word manscaping. Why did I not manage to slip it into the post? Re the mirror, ah yes, hadn't really noticed that. I need to tuck better.

    Thanks is not necessary Red. I see myself as a service to the public. Pilchard might like your attention with such a device?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can trim my pussys with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're right, they'd look stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I like that.

    love from the brat in the 'Rat

    ReplyDelete
  10. HHHMMMmmm... now you're talking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Settle lasses. Highriser will not become a twenty first century Are You Being Served. Well, only by his own skilled fingering.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.