Saturday, July 23, 2011

Holiday Confusion

I was just having a good laugh to myself as I read Dina's latest post. Seems I have rather confused her, and perhaps others too. Sister and Bone Doctor live near Queenscliff. We went there Sunday and stayed the night and the next day we went to the Otway Fly. We went back to Sister's and stayed another night and then set off Tuesday morning to Mount Gambier where we stayed two nights, giving us a full day in MG.

From there we went on to Adelaide where we stayed five nights and Tuesday, ten days after we left home, we drove home from Adelaide in the same day.

Yes, Bone Doctor drills and saws human bones. She has a mean hand with a chisel too.

The Vic (Victoria) Hotel in Queenscliff is a pub as we know it. I am unsure whether it offers accommodation. Some do, some don't.

Bit clearer now?

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you'd spent so much time in Adelaide. Did you drop in to the Norwood Coles any morning and find me grumpy and impolite? Because last week wasn't comfortable for me, with various body parts aching in turns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrew:
    Thank you so much for the clarification. All the beetling about [and bone sawing] had us rather confused too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. River, we asked your Minister of Torism about Norwood and he said, 'there is nothing there for you, it is a local place for local people'. Besides, wouldn't it have freaked you out a bit?

    Pleased it is clear now JayLa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for explaining things!!! Now it's starting to make sense.

    And I'm relieved to see I wasn't the only one confused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's true, there isn't much here for tourists, it's all cafe's and handbag shops now. But I wouldn't have minded saying hello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Dina. The key wrong word was home, when I actually meant back to Sister's.

    River, you have met more blog mates than I have. I find it pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete