Friday, April 01, 2011

More Ruth

I wouldn't have posted another Ruth Wallis clip, except after I posted the first one, I received an email from her son. I really get a kick from emails out of the blue like this.

Read your blog (re"Ruth Wallis"). My mother has received more airplay since her death than during her 30 year career. She was really considered quite taboo during the Eisenhower era. Here is a video that was done with her "Ugly Man with Money" track. Hope you get a laugh. Best,

So here it is.

2 comments:

  1. The man sashshaying to Jane Russell is funny and good to see the Trumpster get a look in as an ugly man with money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So at least one person watches my you chube uploads then.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.