Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Great Names

I just love these two names. They just flow so wonderfully.

Posie Graeme-Evans is a screen writer.

Kelly Higgins-Devine is an ABC Brisbane broadcaster. I recall hearing her broadcast over summertime a few years ago. Happy to swap her for ABC Melbourne's female broadcaster.

Do they match their names? The first certainly does.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Got to be careful with that one Red as so many use their mother's maiden name as a password. I like first pet's name then the first street where you lived. Hi, I'm Joffa Riley. Oh dear, I remember doing this name thing on my blog years ago.

  3. Is Posie Graeme-Evans the one who created McLeod's Daughters. I think she is, but I'll go and check..... I think maybe she created Bananas in Pajamas too? I'll be impressed with myself if I remember this correctly, but it's doubtful I'd manage that.

  4. That sounds correct Dina. I recall that she worked on some pretty average tv shows. Well done.

  5. Posie was on the book show the other night and said stuff I enjoyed and agreed with, and then forgot, or I would be telling you now what it was.
    I think she had some great red shoes too.
    her proper name is Rosemary ... Rosie Posie Pudding and Pie Kissed the Boys and Made Them Cry

  6. I saw her there too Ann. I didn't really hear what she was saying though, but her name appealed to me. Not ring a ring a Rosie?