Monday, April 11, 2011

401


I never trust an architect's renders of a proposed building. I have been caught too many times. However, for once at least, they fully nailed it. About two months ago the greenery across the road at 401 precisely matched the architects renders. It hung down from the bed above and grew up from the bed below to look absolutely perfect. Now it appears to been let go a bit too far.

I do enjoy being in the cheap seats and observing the comings and goings of the wealthy.

7 comments:

  1. that's just a little bit fancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet their pet poodles have a hard time watering the greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Southern California.

    Everyone smiles in the same language. If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine :-)

    I am you newest follower.
    I invite you visit and follow my blog.

    God Bless You :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think bit fancy seems to be slipping into our lingo Fen.

    You are not wrong about the poodles Jayne. The place oozes with fluffy white dogs.

    Hi Ron. Welcome. I will take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that actually does look like it's been done properly. Maybe the architect himself lives there?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that actually does look like it's been done properly. Maybe the architect himself lives there?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is quite nice Kath. Got a spare 1.7 and they might let you take a look.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.