Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dairy Farmers

I was writing a post about dairy farmers. During my research I downloaded a movie called Milking Guys. It was not really what I expected and did not assist with my research about dairy farmers at all. I altered what I was writing and I then decided my blog is almost a family viewing blog. How did I let it get to be that? I decided to not publish, but if you want to read it, email me for a copy at ripppon (note 3 ps) at yahoo.com I will auto send it to a few of you.

6 comments:

  1. I'll pass on the viewing thankyouverymuch. I'm pretty sure I know what that will be....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might also consider the quite reputable if weird Chinese movie "Feeding Boys, Ayaya" by Cui Zi'en (google him) which takes a slightly different angle on the same theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of that film. Now you have me wondering what it was about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, probably only appropriate for certain types of men.

    Looks to be an interesting movie Marcellous, but I don't see the connection apart from both getting paid for service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO, the things we find on the internets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or actively seek out Fen if someone is particularly wicked.

    ReplyDelete