Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Wanted

Being of a somewhat well read, educated and intellectual bent, I do like to research the subjects of my writing. I just saw a new boy band on tv. The last boy band I researched was either Take That or Boyzone. I have given equal attention to detail to this latest mark in planet Earth's history. Search results are below, and you have all the information you need. There is no requirement for thanks. I do this as a public service to educate those who are less well schooled than I.

5 comments:

  1. Mark likes the one in the middle (he "has the best voice" - sure). I prefer the gawky one second from the right - he can't dance and I find that endearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is it the music or the do you have a thing for one (or more) of the singers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott, I like the middle one too, but the guy to his right has great lips.

    Music Ad Rad? Yeah, I suppose they do make music. I didn't take much notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:37 pm

    So which one is the token gay in teh village?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea Anon, but I should think one or two of them are.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.