Friday, February 11, 2011

Smug? Me?

Andrew: Mr Highriser, you have intimated in the past that ex Planning Minister Madden might not be of such good character. Could you respond?

Mr Highriser: I can respond, but let me assure you, I have never impugned Justin Madden's character, honesty, incorruptibility or his basic decency as a human being. He made courageous decisions for the right reasons and benefit of our metropolis and state, and I am terribly sad that he is being judged and pilloried by so many, including the merciless media. Now let the poor defenceless man alone and me too as I am busy fund raising for a chappie who has difficulty hearing when more than one person is talking. How much is a hearing aid then?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you're not a politician in disguise? That's GREAT spin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what did Kath say that I had to delete? Cazzie even agreed with her. Poor Jussy. Everyone doubts his integrity.

    Red, I expect I have heard too much of it and it comes naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I wanna know too.

    ReplyDelete