Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Charging


With the arrival of the new digital radio, I needed to find somewhere for it to be charged. I judged my bathroom to be the best place. I put the radio away but then realised that it covered up the curse of modern times, wires. So, I put it back. I used to charge my mobile phone beside my bed, but I never liked that. I may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb and so I moved my phone charger into my bathroom too. It is all quite ugly, but the system works well. Household Management cleaned my bathroom on Friday night and did not comment. I do have to unplug something to plug my shaver in. It is a work in progress.

5 comments:

  1. Hah! Had to laugh at this because we too have a couple of overloaded powerpoints full of chargers. At Christmas time when we headed over the border with two mobile phones, two cameras, two iPads, an electric toothbrush and a nintendo my backpack was full of chargers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsk, tsk.
    Where, oh, where will you recharge your electric cattle prod...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks more like a modern-art-installation-in-progress!!! Maybe the carbon emissions are sucked out the exhaust fan??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two Sangean digital radios, both of them plug ins that do not use chargers. Your Sangean portable looks a bit like an iPhone. Are you happy with the quality of its sound?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You being a young lass Kath, probably can't recall what it was like to travel without chargers. I was kind of nice.

    I could quickly find space for that Jayne.

    Carbon emissions Red? Sorry, not sure what they are but we do have a powerful exhaust system.

    Victor, it is not for music listening for sure. The sound sounds compressed but I think that is normal for digital. It is loud enough to hear and very good with the earpiece in. Plug ins are our next step.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.