Monday, December 20, 2010

The best lube

Me? Promote a commercial company? An American commercial company? Yep, this is their wonder product Ezy Glide. It is a silicon based lubricant, its main feature being that it is not oily or greasy and so does not attract dirt.

I use it on locks, sliding door runners, drawers, Little Jo's spinning top spiral, hinges, the car and more. It comes with a fine plastic tube that plugs into the spray head to get lubricant into those difficult to reach places.

If you need to lubricate, I highly recommend Ezy Glide.

7 comments:

  1. LMAO! *zips mouth shut*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gas cocks and Ezy Glide.
    Whatever will Santa bring the lad next...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goes for both of you wicked women, I have no idea what you are on about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugger, I've been using that stuff for shaving gel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with the others, I had an unpure thought about the glide ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shaving where Brian?

    I am innocent Scott.

    Peter, you haven't surprised me.

    ReplyDelete