Monday, November 29, 2010

A Qantas fail and a tosser passenger

"My luggage (complete with house keys) has been missing since 2pm yesterday and, according to Qantas, some 400 bags were misplaced yesterday and the issue is still occurring today and therefore building up," Mr Wood told Fairfax Media.

Maybe the chappie has had minimal experience in air travel, but I would have thought everyone would know that air line companies lose luggage. Fancy putting your house keys in your checked luggage. I always make sure I keep the essentials with me and don't check them in as luggage. This includes pc and phone chargers, heavy though they are.

6 comments:

  1. ha ha absolutely. What a ding dong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tosser indeed!

    Can you see yourself with half your luggage open on the street while you look for your housekeys?! [tucked in a save place]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fen, I don't mind if you want to call him a fwit.

    Almost like he set himself up to fail Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wondered why someone would leave their keys in checked baggage. An explanation came later in the article where the writer mentions he was previously told by airport security something to the effect that the amount of keys in his collection is such that they constitute a potential weapon and therefore they might have been confiscated if he tried to carry them on board. Still sounds like a dope to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be keeping my car and house keys at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, you can remove keys from keyrings, still a ding dong, aka fwit!

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.