Friday, November 19, 2010

Funny Friday

I am sure you don't want a Fraught Friday post. This is not really that funny, but slightly amusing. Back when I first started using the net, you could almost imagine that this could happen. Now it is unimaginable.

I came across a webpage that said 'The End'. You have reached the end of the internet. You have seen everything. There are no more websites to look at and you have had chatted with everyone who has an internet connection. There are no more files to download and no more music to listen to. The End. Finis. Now go away and do something important.

As I said, unimaginable. What a monster has been created. Now it is rapidly approaching six o'clock on Friday and I shall take this advice. Pleased to see the button defaults to Yes.

8 comments:

  1. I hope that was a suggestion for my glass Peter and nothing personal. Proost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have one for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waits for wine to appear*

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon you two. Neither of you drink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:50 pm

    Haha YES I want some wine too :)
    Cazzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always nice at the end of the week Cazzie. Of course your end of the week, like mine, could be any day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. true, that's probably why I'm still waiting!

    ReplyDelete