Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From the Mouth of Babes #36, #65 and #79

Said I, 'Little Jo, are you excited to be moving into your new house and your new bedroom?'

Little Jo: 'I have had many bedrooms already'. Indeed she has.

---

Little Jo: 'I don't want to see Taylah', a playmate her age.

Sister: 'That is not very nice Little Jo'.

Little Jo: 'I am not very nice'.

---

Little Jo as we set out to walk along the Geelong waterfront: 'Mummy, you stay here. They (meaning us) will take me and look after me'.

Me: 'Mummy is coming with us for a walk'.

Little Jo at me: 'No, you take me. She can stay here'.

4 comments:

  1. bwahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:26 am

    Awww, she sure knows who is boss :) Cazzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt little Andrew was a bossy lad at two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny at this age Jayne.

    That's what I am worried about Cazzie.

    Indeed I was Victor, first born and all that. Still am probably. Although I like people to take control when they can do things better than I can, but generally they can't.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.