Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Drains Again

Our friend in Japan has been travelling, principally to Nagano where she snapped these drain covers which I have stolen from her photo site. Rather good aren't they.

The non existent Australasian Drain and Utility Cover and Plumbing Appreciation Society, ADUCPAS, is expanding and must now include the word Nippon (yes KN, I had go back to see what the acronym was). To ad Nippon such as ANDUCPAS is making the acronym rather long, so see if you can come up with something a bit snappier. WAN plus additional letters is not acceptable.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:26 pm

    I do rather take a good shot, hey?! Must look through my old photos and send you the other covers I've snapped over the years. V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure Jayne.

    Well V, not exactly a challenging subject. It doesn't move for a start :-P Love to see some more when you get time.

    ReplyDelete