I am not trying to play the clever person or the holier than thou role, but when I heard about the two boys dying in their Mooroopna home with their mother nearby, immediately something did not gel. Everyone seemed to be drawing fast conclusions that the mother had done them in, but it was not the case, well not with any intent. She may have done so by not having her gas heater serviced every two years, but who does that?
Nah, it seemed a bit to odd to me. Nothing made sense until I heard about the carbon monoxide spewing heater.
Kids are dead and past caring, but sheesh, don't you feel for their for parents and families. What a horrible thing.