Monday, May 17, 2010

Spanish Stork (not stalk and not rude)

Kiwi Nomad is a very distant relative of mine. We went our own ways a few generations ago, but our rels both hail from the same Italian village in Switzerland. She has my admiration as she has walked the Camino Trail across Spain. Enough ingratiating.

KN posted a link to a webcam in Spain that is sitting above a pair of storks who have just hatched their chicks. The cam is is a cross between watching paint dry and live action. I find it compulsive. Click here.

5 comments:

  1. OMG this is the best. I can see cars going past and one of the storks sat on the eggs. I'm going to have it on ALL night at work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit clearer tonight Fen. Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i watched it til the shadows went across the nest and it got darker. There are only 2 babies. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still watching these little dudes? They're getting so big today, i'm officially in love with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was offline yesterday. I assumed because they were dead or already could fly. They are looking great.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.