Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stolen Photos

These are just two brilliant photos. I don't who. I don't know when. I will credit or remove them if they are yours and you ask.

I suppose Melbourne's tram drivers know which way to go when they are about to travel over Princes Bridge but it all looks very confusing to me.


I think these ladies who look to be out for a night at the opera are of the kind who wear sensible shoes, but I suspect one of them is not wearing sensible shoes. I don't know how the photo will look like on my blog, but looking at the photo on my screen is a bit creepy and slightly surreal. I just adore this photo.

9 comments:

  1. Were they together, or were they photoshopped? I guess you don't now that. They don't look together. The one on the left looks ... weary. I do like her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:59 am

    Awesome pics, both of them Andrew. The bottom one, on this old DELL computer her at work, makes the ladies look like wax figures. They are both adorable
    Cazzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're not mine...although the woman on the left does look worryingly familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the photo has been very tampered with Julie. It looks like she has a receding hairline.

    Cazzie, they do look very wax like.

    Brian, maybe she helped you on a dig somewhere. I am sure she would be useful with a shovel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:13 am

    Isn't that Jackie McDonald on the right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does look like her. I assume she was not part of last night's Hey Hey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the shot of the tram lines.
    Sydney - City and Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one on the right looks like a British actor -the sort you know the face and ought to know the name but don't?
    A la Agatha Christie mysteries.
    Hairstyle looks circa 1990s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. J Bar, I don't think the photo was taken with a Kodak Instamatic. A special lens I guess with a good result.

    Very drawing room Jayne. I can see a cigarette holder and a glass of G&T.

    ReplyDelete