Monday, November 09, 2009

Tianjin Gardens

Ben alerted me these gardens and like the sincere person I am, I promptly forgot about them. Ben then wrote a post about them, which I also forgot about. Then I spotted them as I passed by in a tram. Ah yeah, these are the gardens Ben mentioned.

The Tianjin Gardens sit over Parliament Station. Some of the gardens can be seen from within the station. Tianjin in China is a sister city to Melbourne.

I was in the area a couple of weeks ago and took a look myself. The gardens are noice.



6 comments:

  1. It's amazing the difference the season makes. When I went it was cold and grey, which made them look cold and grey, but you got noice weather and noice green trees.

    BTW, Do yous know Poiter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get off at Parliament next time you are town Jayne. It is pretty well a downhill walk to everywhere from there.

    I think it was a pretty nice day Ben. I knows lotsa Poiters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - I came across these gardens on my day in the city a while back. I wasn't sure if they were permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:41 pm

    Velly Pletty Andrew :)
    An excursion into the city with the kids this next school break time is in order.
    Cazzie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott, they look pretty permanent to me. Almost part of the station.

    Do check them out Cazzie, then take them down to Treasury Gardens, especially the pond.

    ReplyDelete