Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hey Justin, look here

Planning Minister Madden, look, a city block with minimal glass and low buildings. While we might miss and be upset about the demolition of the five storey Lonsdale House, no one would notice if you got stuck into these low rise buildings. Streetscapes, bah.

Imagine the employment opportunities that could be created. Revitalising an area of the city. Modern, clean and nice. There is a raw concrete building opposite to diagonally connect to. I am thinking a marvellous new Bunnings Warehouse. Go Justin.

2 comments:

  1. Did you watch Stephen Fry in America last night?
    His comments on the Art Deco section of Miami reaffirmed why I love him to bits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recorded it Jayne. He is pretty special.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.