Friday, May 15, 2009

Funiculee Funicular

We don't have to send food parcels this time, but England needs our help. Don't send money but do join the Facebook support site.

I suspect this is a bit of a ploy to get some government funding to keep this contraption running and what a marvellous contraption it is too.

Just one English politician's expenses rort repaid would be nearly enough money to keep it functioning.

Facebook site is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=75455827256

I give you the the marvellous water powered Leas Funicular Lift in Folkstone.

4 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I give you the the marvellous water powered Leas Funicular Lift in Folkstone."

    That's very kind of you. Not sure how I'm going to get it home, but I'll figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kewl I reckon Cazzie. Tres kewl.

    Get you up high Brian and you can clean down those cobwebs that Michelle keeps nagging you about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully stunning and clever contraption!
    How dare they threaten to close it, the ill-bred mongrels!

    ReplyDelete