Saturday, April 04, 2009

Up to you

As Thai's infuriatingly say when asked their preference, Up to you. So it is your choice. I should get on and finish some posts. A couple date back to 2007. One is ready to go, but then I only wrote it today. Any suggestions as to which I should complete first? 'Failed gay activist' is out for certain reasons as is 'Pandora'.

Crook Track

draft

4/3/09 by Andrew
NZ East coast railway

draft

3/30/09 by Andrew
Mary Street tram

draft

3/17/09 by Andrew
Highrise living, the good and the bad

draft

2/21/09 by Andrew
Radio Luxembourg

draft

2/21/09 by Andrew
Pandora

draft

2/13/09 by Andrew
Lucient

draft

1/20/09 by Andrew
Sexy Older Men

draft

10/13/08 by Andrew
Dr Who

draft

10/2/08 by Andrew
Questions for Father or Childhood Memories #31

draft

9/9/08 by Andrew
Having a laugh with friends

draft

9/10/07 by Andrew
The failed gay activist

draft

3/29/07 by Andrew

14 comments:

  1. All of the above in no particular order :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd go for sexy older men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary st tram

    high rise living the good and the bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Dina: Sexy Older Men.
    I have a crush on actor
    Michael Gambon
    (and before you chortle, let me point out he has rugrats with a young GF installed up the road from his wife)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Who please. And a side order of chips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doctor Who per favor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr Who please, especially as there is a new episode next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sexy older men and Dr Who! Then, the rest, my friend...up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Cazzie - Sexy Older men and Dr Who, please
    Close third is Questions for Father or Childhood memories #31

    Thanks for the offer!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Sexy Older men' No!
    'Sexy Younger men' Yes! And lots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very helpful Jayne!

    Dina, I will make sure there is a quotient of Aussie blokes.

    Sorry dear Ann. I am chortling. I didn't mean that old, but I do admire your celeb goss knowledge.

    Three successive votes for Dr Who. I wish I could recall what I was going to write when I wrote the heading. I hope I wrote some reminder notes.

    Ian, I thought I had done the Mary Street tram, but I have checked back with some effort and it does not seem to be there. I have photos, but they are too dark and I need to take more. I may have done it elsewhere, but I will post it sooner rather than later. Highrise living, the good and bad is written but needs some work.

    Cazzie, only if you promise to mention in a comment who your fave older man is.

    The Childhood Memory one is pretty well written Raelene. Just waiting for a slight polish and a rainy day. Saturday night girl, you must have something better to do. Extra hour too you know.

    C'mon Jahteh. Sexy younger men are rammed down our throat every day. I wish! Sexy older guys are challenging because there aren't a lot of them.

    I think the sexy older guy post has it, with Doctor Who a close second, the show starring a not so young and quite hottish guy. I was so confident sex would sell that I wrote SEXY OLDER GUY on paper and took a photo in front of the clock showing the date. I expect it will accompany the post, which will probably be ever so boring compared to this post, which generated interesting responses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And you can see while I may well blog burn out at some point, it won't be for a while yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My vote would be for "Highrise Living", if you're going to pick a third.

    ReplyDelete
  14. K Daisy. It shall be done.

    ReplyDelete