Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lady of the Swamp Update 2

A new comment has been added to Lady of the Swamp Update.

It reads

Andrew
I posted some comments on your blog about a year ago and have some great news! Tullaree is open to the public once only on Sat 2 May between 10am-4pm (fund raiser for a local school). There will be historical displays, music & associated food, suggest all those curious about Lady of the Swamp cancel all other engagements.

Rob from Walhalla

The original post is here and the update here.

5 comments:

  1. Link to the whole story at Austn Biog Online Dictionary.
    Thanks Andrew, just amazing.
    I now have to study the Clement BDMs to see if Margaret is from the same Clements as your grandfather's grandmother.
    Spooky, Possums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I did post the link to the same in the original post, but it wasn't a very clear link. I can remember some of Margaret Clements antecedents and I doubt there is a connection, but stranger things....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff Andrew... ought to be a great outing for you then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably can't get the broomstick there but I trust you to take scads of photos to share with us all, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayne and Cazzie, while I would love to see the house, I just cannot fit it in.

    ReplyDelete