A lass way out west in Perth, the capital of West Australia, was lined up to get into a Big Day Out music festival event. She had popped an eckie, but noticed police with sniffer dogs approaching. In some panic, she popped the remain two tabs and died.
What a great effort by the West Australian police. A pretty kid, just starting an apprenticeship has a couple of eckie tabs on her and they spook her into swallowing them all at once.
And the port they came through to get into Australia or where they were made?
The financier of drug production?
The chemical company?
You may very well wish that your kids don't take stuff like that and nor do I want them to, but there is a pretty good chance that they will at some point. Is this how you want police to police drugs use and deal with your sons and daughters?
Well done WA police and finely sympathetic follow up comments by WA Premier Colin Barnett who quotes that old bag of bones with skin stretched over it, Nancy Reagan, 'Just say no'.