Monday, January 19, 2009

Don't Touch Anything

Ok, it is a really poor phone camera picture. Perhaps a clearer one would be an invasion of a friend's privacy. But the ex NT Policeman/Politician balks whenever I suggest I give his office a bit of a tidy up. I like to have the dig.

"Leave it alone. I can find everything quickly."

What you can't see is three computers, stacked shelves, papers littering the floor, umpteen folios and filing cabinets.

Phew, and I get stressed by a merging an old computer to a new one.

9 comments:

  1. i don't feel so bad about my messy desk now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, that is a bit untidy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Prescott'd have that desk cleared in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, my Dad's shed was always a mess, but , he did know where everything was when he needed something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrew. I'll bet yours is not as bad.

    A little messy Victor.

    Like he cleaned out his own Brian.

    Just how some people are, hey Cazzie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, and I say it should remain as-is. That way my office looks like a much tidier space which in turn makes me a happier mutant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always like to keep mutants happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One match would be all it would take.
    Job done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Deb. Best comment. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.