Sunday, December 28, 2008

We Won

Right from the beginning when I looked at the competitors, I thought we should win and we did. I know Tony put a lot of work into the site and I certainly put a lot of time into it also. It is an ongoing work and always will be.

We won the Australian Google My Map competition, where users create and add to a themed Google Map. You can see us at the top of the list here and here is a link to Melbourne's History in Old Signs.

Well done us and thanks to all who assisted with locations and their own photos.

7 comments:

  1. The prize is a loaf of Rye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a laptop actually Reuben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Andrew - job well done and prize well earned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!
    Congrats to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks MD and Jayne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me some minutes of Google map clicking until I realised what you had done. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Victor. Perhaps I should have left instructions, but that would be hard as I know the site so well. Fresher eyes would be needed.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.