Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Seduction of a str8 man XXX Post

Seducing straight men is not my thing. I like a guy who likes c**k and makes a big bone no bones about it.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor David Duchovny, who plays a womanizing novelist on the cable television series "Californication," has completed a rehabilitation program for sex addiction, his attorney said on Monday.

The actor's admission to a rehab facility for treatment of sex addiction was publicly revealed by his attorney, Stanton "Larry" Stein, in late August.

I think at one time I was bordering on being a sex addict. Eventually I realised how hollow, stupid and ultimately unsatisfying it all was and managed to exercise some control, before irreparable damage was done.

I have no doubt Duchovny is as straight as any straight bloke is, but if seducing straight guys was your thing, then to target someone like him might give you a higher kill score.

But then again, I expect he has no problem picking up and he is probably used to pursuing rather than being pursued, so it might not work.

Of course the problem with straight guys and gay guys getting together for a bit of serious fun, that is more than just oral, is expectations.

The gay guy expects to be taken by the ultra masculine 'straight' guy, or, so to speak, rip into the straight guy and carve a notch wherever he carves notches with little thought for the straight guy, his feelings, expectations or satisfaction.

The straight guy's heels will immediately point in the direction of heaven and think that this all he needs to do to have a good time. But it could work if the gay guy is both skilled and willing to put some effort into it.

Gay guys can have very quick but also very satisfactory sex together, if they are experienced, know what they want and know what to do to please.

Apart from perhaps oral, this just is not going to work for a straight guy. If they just want oral, they would be better off buying the latest craze, a Fleshlight.

My advice to straight guys who are curious, give it a miss and keep it as a fantasy.

Keep reading my blog and I will continue to come with such logical, carefully thought out, well constructed and non generalising posts.

21 comments:

  1. Well now that you've raised it I will admit that I quite enjoy occasionally providing oral pleasure to a consenting straight man.

    This is not to replace my preference for relations with gay men where mutual pleasure is the name of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Victor, I saw your post about orally servicing straight guys on gay.com, gaydar.com, pinkboard, and the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was hilarious. How common is it for straight guys to even try it out? I'm assuming either NEVER (as in they end up realising they're gay later on) or a lot more than I'd realise. A gay guy once told me that he'd been propositioned by a surprisingly high number of straight guys.

    Then again he also told me he's had it off with a particularly well known football player and Jesse McCartney. Liar much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant ad Victor, not post. Supposed to be funny, but doesn't sound so, sorry. Would you agree that a guy can be essentially straight but can still occasionally play with a guy?

    Pretty doubtful re a brag about a footballer conquest TDW, but where I come in contact with a lot of straight men is work, and I would guess that at least about 25% would be pretty easy to get. Over time, at least 10% have lusted after my body....well, not quite, but indicated they are available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Would you agree that a guy can be essentially straight but can still occasionally play with a guy?"

    No. That'd make him bisexual, surely? Unless he's playing football, of course, in which case he'd just be a pillock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How common is it for straight guys to even try it out? VERY

    I have a mate in brisbane who actually performs a weekly service to a straight guy, and not only just services him, fix's his itch in the rear. All of this is done in his downstairs laundry in the mornings while the kids are upstairs getting ready for school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, andy b is going to have to try something a little more drastic (something other than always calling me gay) if he wants this one to change teams!

    Of course there have been moments when I've wondered about it, but this is just plain old curiosity. Mental curiosity that is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No worries, Andrew (although you had me thinking there for a while!).

    I know there are straight guys who are not aroused by men and not interested sexually in men but who nevertheless, in certain situations, will engage in sex with a man.

    Sometimes it will be in situations when their inhibitions are lowered. Late on New Years Eve has been fertile territory for me 'scoring' a straight one.

    The straight man being 'serviced' by mercboi's mate sounds more like a bi guy to me given the regularity and nature of the activity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dreamtime. Fantasyland. Wishful thinking.
    Heteros crave women. Women have tits, a pussy, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't quite agree Brian. There is more to being straight or gay than just sex too.

    Lol Mercboi. Once a week is getting a bit iffy for a straight guy, and I don't even want to think the moral angle.

    Ohhhhhh Rob, I just had a mental picture of Andy in a frilly negligee trying to seduce you! Yes, about the curiosity. Some just get curious enough to give it a try.

    What is the old joke Victor? The difference between a straight guy and a gay guy? Half a dozen cans. Well, I know where you will be on NYE. Then there are places like the Taxi Club......a whole another matter.

    So do you wash on occasions when you score Robert? Before or after or both?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being bisexual would make one's sex life more convenient. Depending on one's mood, they could opt for either.

    Oh you're asking me? No. My sex life is about as energetic as a narcoleptic marsupial.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "There is more to being straight or gay than just sex too."

    Possibly, Andrew...although that's a different debate in its own right. We were talking about a straight man 'playing' with another guy here, so that would make it a sexual matter and from that point of reference it'd hard to classify any bloke under those circumstances as other than bisexual, perhaps with secretly gay tendancies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your sex life is like most young straight guys Reuben. You are desiring muchly but not getting much.

    Just words Brian, but I think you have it in the last line, gay tendancies. (ohh, I might have splet (sic)it the same way, but it seems it is tendencies). There are a lot of guys with gay tendencies (that just does not look right).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hose my dick after a root, but that's all.
    Women love an animal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you suggesting queers have it better Andrew? Not being queer, I wouldn't know...and I can't really ask you if you're done it with a woman...so I'm a little confused.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not better Reuben, but it is very easy to have quick meaningless shallow sex......and it can be quite satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shorter Andrew......
    "Blokes will do anyone to get laid"

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's right...another gay man I know (on cyberspace) who comments on my blog told me of the 'hanky code' and the ease to which gay men can just pick up.
    Not so for straight men and women...though I haven't done much in that regard, admittedly.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Probably right Jahteh.

    Is the hanky code still around Reuben? Very eighties.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ...according to Dave, who you might have noticed commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hadn't, but I will watch for him in the future.

    ReplyDelete