Sunday, October 19, 2008

Minus one hour again

So much to write about and so little time to do it, and so little the number who are interested. I could write about my sister in law's father dying this morning, or my stepfather being diagnosed with a terminal illness, or roads, trams and trains. Or what about Barak.......hey, I am falling in love.

No, the really important thing is, again this Saturday night the computer clock went back an hour again. It went back an hour last Saturday and has done the same thing this Saturday night. Am I supposed to become a time traveller? What on earth is going on? Should I blame the catholic church? Are they fiddling with my computer remotely because I am gay?

I shall just the leave the clock alone and not correct. Please, this is a computer connected to the information super highway and it can't even work what time it is. Hint computer, Eastern Australia Summer Time.

8 comments:

  1. I think the safest bet is to blame it on the catholics.

    Oh my god, listen to me. This blogging thing is turning me into a hater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. My name is Robert. I'm a peep. We oppose daylight saving. And cottage gardens. Idleness too.
    Lateness for work is appalling. Women should go to bed earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the Osterhagen Key correcting it's time connection to all and sundry, Andrew ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Or what about Barak.......hey, I am falling in love."

    Andrew, you are so going to regret having written that when he gets elected and invades Iraq. The man's a politician...worse, an American politician...they're all Edited by the American Homeland Security Foundation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read me for long enough TDW and you will become bitter and cynical.

    I thought your garden was cottage RH.

    I am a bloke Jayne, I only have testosterone not ostrahagen.

    Me disappointed by a politician Brian? Never!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayne,
    Martha promised The Doctor she'd dispose of it...but we've never really been able to trust Martha - what with her clone running amok (I still maintain that she is not the clone and the clone is her).

    As for the catholic church, they're bastards. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And yes, I do have a cottage garden, but prefer thick shrubbery elsewhere.

    -Robert.
    League for the Preservation of Peeping Toms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prejudice is offensive -unless it's your own.

    I'll leave you to it.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.