Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recommended Blog Reading #37

Some interesting posts from a few of my favourite blog mates.

Jayne on the very interesting tale of the Murells of Mentone.

Miss Diarist on shaking hands with women.

Daniel on how to not follow the Ikea path around the store.

Reuben on straight men commenting on other straight men's appearance.

Ben on the joys and perils of living near an Army Base.

Jahteh on fat people being the new terrorists.

TDW on the ageing process for a 22 year old.

And who said blog writers are boring!

9 comments:

  1. Notice you didn't include either of my blogs there, Andrew. Wise choice...I wouldn't have included 'em either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should have put you in Brian. The post perhaps where you are on the front page of the high circulation national daily, The Garstang Courier. People would then realise what an important person you are.

    Ok, if anyone wants to take a look, http://wyrearchaeology.blogspot.com/2008/08/hot-off-press.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. The ageing process of a 22 year old... now I don't feel so old after all.

    Straight men commenting on other straight men's appearance... interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew,

    That wasn't the front page. As far as I can work out it was page three. Somehow I managed to prevent Sandra Juggs, the buxom Garstang grocer, from displaying her melons to the reading public.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks Andrew. I've read through all of them now and them's some good posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes come to Reubenville! We have the best Yoghurt on this side of the Yarra.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a panic attack the first time I went to the Ikea superstore in Sydney. It was a weekend. The crowds overwhelmed me and I have never been there again on a weekend or public holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess it would have been a shuffle around the store Victor.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.